1. PET material is environmentally friendly material, w […]
1. PET material is environmentally friendly material, with high barrier property, light weight, non-breaking property, chemical resistance, strong transparency, can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent, widely used in the installation of gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, and can be used with the pump head.
2, the material of the plastic bottle is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET and so on.
3, acrylic material for injection molding bottles, chemical resistance is poor, generally can not directly paste the paste, need to be equipped with a liner barrier, filling is not too full, to prevent the paste from entering between the liner and the acrylic bottle, In order to avoid cracking, the packaging requirements are higher during transportation, it is particularly obvious after scratching, the permeability is high, and the upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
4, usually used in cosmetic containers, thicker cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, dust covers for injection molding; PET blowing bottles for two-step molding, tube embryos for injection molding, finished packaging For blowing bottles. Other emulsion bottles such as thinner containers and washing bottles are blown bottles.
5, AS, ABS: AS transparency is better than ABS, and the toughness is better.
Acrylic plastic cosmetic packaging bottles are currently popular, and the acrylic packaging bottles have the following advantages:
1, with crystal-like transparency, light transmittance of more than 92%, soft light, clear vision, acrylic dyed with dye has a good color effect.
2. Acrylic sheet has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, and good high temperature performance.
3, acrylic sheet has good processing properties, both thermoforming and mechanical processing.
4, transparent acrylic sheet has a light transmittance comparable to glass, but the density is only half of the glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if it is destroyed, it does not form sharp fragments like glass.
5, Acrylic sheet wear resistance is close to aluminum, good stability, resistant to a variety of chemical corrosion.
6, acrylic sheet has good printability and sprayability, using appropriate printing and spraying process, can give acrylic glass products the ideal surface decoration effect.
7. Flame resistance: It is not self-igniting but it is flammable and does not have self-extinguishing properties.
1. Hardness Hardness is one of the parameters that best reflects the production process and technology of pouring acrylic sheet, and is an important part of quality control. The hardness can reflect the purity of the raw material PMMA, the weather resistance of the sheet, and the high temperature resistance. The hardness directly affects whether the sheet will shrink and bend, and whether the surface will be cracked during processing. Hardness is one of the hard and good indicators for judging the quality of acrylic sheets. The average Dalhou hardness value is about 8 or 9 degrees.
2, thickness (acrylic tolerance) Acrylic sheet thickness has acrylic tolerance, so the control of acrylic tolerance is an important embodiment of quality management and production technology. Acrylic production has an international standard ISO7823 3, transparency / whiteness Strict raw material selection, advanced formula follow-up and modern production process to ensure the plate's excellent transparency and whiteness. After the flame is polished, it is crystal clear.
The outer packaging of regular cosmetics should be marked with: 1. Hygiene permit.
2 production license.
3. Execution criteria.
4. If it is a special type of cosmetics, there should be a special type of cosmetic batch number.